1. Organize and manage all VGAC activities and events including: gala dinners, charities, seminars/workshops, career day, sport events...
2. Promote and marketing VGAC activities, events to Australian institutions/companies and Vietnamese organizations
3. Undertake secretarial and administrative duties for Committee of Ho Chi Minh Chapter, including: maintain and update database of all VGAC members, organize committee member’s meetings.
4. Liaise and work with VGAC’s other 4 chapters and Chair people throughout Vietnam.
5. Maintain the VGAC National budget and cash flow and call for sponsorships for the national programs.
6.Organizes and coordinates alumni programs and services designed to foster and strengthen the relationship between the University and its alumni.