TRAINEE RECRUITMENT NOTICE
Who we are?
Australian Education International (AEI) is the international arm of the Australian Government’s Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR). AEI leads strategic policy, regulation and government-to-government engagement in the international education sector.
We are currently seeking Vietnamese nationals for internships in the AEI office in the Australian Embassy, Hanoi for 3 months with a possible extension.
1. Provide general administrative support
2. Provide logistic support for functions and events
1. Be a recent university or college graduate
2. Be fluent in English
3. Be competent in Microsoft Office applications
1. Effective organisational skills
2. Good communications skills
3. Ability to work alone and in a team
4. Attention to detail
5. Willingness to learn new skills
1. Office administration
2. Program and event support
Interested applicants should submit the following documents by email to email@example.com before 5:00 PM of 23rd March 2010 . Please do not contact via phone
1. CV (resume) in English
2. A covering letter (one page maximum) in English explaining how the applicant is qualified to carry out the responsibilities
3. Copies of certificates or degrees (there is no need for public notarisation).