Title: Specialist of Liquidity Risk Management
Job type: Full time employee
Report to: Head of Department, ALCO Chairman, CEO and other BOD members.
Located at: Dist.3, HCMC
Salary: attractive salary
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Measure, analyze, and make liquidity risk report periodically.
2. Supervise liquidity risk limits set by the bank and State bank of Vietnam; and report violations (if any).
3. Establish and monitor international-based-tools/methods to manage the bank’s liquidity risk.
4. Revise liquidity management policy periodically or as required.
5. Others if required.
6. Qualification: Bachelor of Finance / Banking or above.
7. Language: English.
8. Ability to work independently and in team.